For high demand events where a controlled audio pickup is a must, and you want high-quality sound without any interference or popping.
Conference Lectern Mic – Pro
Our pro conference microphones are made up of a high-quality gooseneck microphone and separate base for interchangeable use but come in one easy hire package ready to assemble. The condenser gooseneck microphones are terminated with an XLR(M) mini plug-in connector for mating to an XLR(F) mini connector with the supplied base. The supplied base is heavyweight 1.22kg mounting point so it will stay put on tables and has a standard XLR connection to connect to mixers and amplifiers.
Lectern Mic Features
- A definitive polar pattern allows for demanding sound pickup applications.
- The small-diameter gooseneck design permits a flexible position.
- High sensitivity allows for quality sound pick-up under difficult conditions.
- Foam Windscreen provided for shielding against wind noise and “popping”.
Lectern Base Features
- Quick mount die-cast base.
- Magnetic On/Off switch permits minimum noise.
- The special anti-slip pad ensures firm standing and less bounced noise from the desk.
- Selectable switch for all kinds of the condenser and dynamic gooseneck microphones.
- It is equipped with a battery compartment in case of absence of phantom power.
- XLR male connector
- Power requirement: phantom power 48V or 2x 1.5V batteries