Our full size 20 channel sound desks are ideal for any large-scale event, such as theatre shows, festivals & band nights, with the ability to utilise many input types & professional effects section it’s an excellent choice in London & the sounding areas.
20 Channel Mackie Mixing Desk
Our wildly popular 20-channel live sound mixer features genuine Mackie-designed microphone preamps, 9-band phase-accurate graphic equalisers, and a host of sweet features for live sound. Perfect for any wedding, large scale theatre or awards show & corporate events that require many microphone inputs & sound sources.
- 16 mono mic/line and 2 stereo line channels.
- Built-in 32-bit EMAC digital effects processor with 16 effects.
- External and internal EFX sends and EFX to Monitor control.
- Built-in nine-band stereo graphic equaliser.
- True 4-bus design ideal for live sound jobs.
- 2 Pre/Post aux sends and internal/external FX sends.
- 3-band EQ with swept mid (100 Hz to 8 kHz) on mic/line.
- 4-band EQ on stereo line channels.
- Pan, Mute, PFL solo on each channel.
- 100 Hz low-cut filters on all mic/line channels.
- Subwoofer out from built-in 18 dB/octave, 75 Hz crossover.
- Break switch mutes all channels.
- Headphone output with level control.
- Tape/CD ins with level control assignable to Main Mix.
- 48 V phantom power.
- 12 V BNC lamp.