• Plan how you will get home before you go out. This includes booking a licensed taxi or agreeing to be the designated driver and not drinking.
• Make sure you and your friends all look after one another, have a great night but always be aware of your surroundings and drinks.
• Drink plenty of water, when partying hard you become more dehydrated than you realise. You can last twice as long on the dancefloor just with a couple cups of water.
• Plan your night out, many clubs and events require pre booked tickets so ensure you know where you’re going so you’re not left stranded or paying expensive last minute entry fees.
• When travelling by minicab, always book it, check it’s yours by getting the driver to confirm your name and booking details, and always sit in the back
Plenty of events, mobile discos and parties can be found by looking on local venue websites, eg clubs, bars, hotels and theatres.
Content created by Simon Feldman – Your Event UK